Kind User, the purpose of this informative is to describe the method of treatment of the personal data gathered during the navigation on the website www.arsenaleporto.it
The data controller is the society Fratelli Galizzi S.r.l.s.
Which data we process and why
The personal data that we process are the ones that you provide us when you complete an order or buy goods, and those that we gather while you browse or use the services provided by this website. Regarding this, we will process the following data: name, last name, shipping and/or billing address, phone numbers, email address, browsing data and every other data that you will freely provide us.
Your data will be processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
- Finalise and execute the contract of purchase of the products offered on arsenaleporto.it
- Handling the requests of informations forwarded to us
In the aforementioned cases, the treatment of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or to provide a service you specifically requested to us.
Furthermore, with your expressed consent your data will be used also for:
- Statistic researches and analysis in aggregated and anonymous form to understand how the users interact and utilize the Site, to improve our offer and our services.
- Send you commercial and promotional communications about our products.
You’ll be able to revoke your consent at any time for those purposes, refusing analytic cookies or writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The gathered data from the Site during its functioning are used exclusively for the purposes aforementioned and kept for the strictly necessary time to carry out the activities mentioned. We will protect your personal data with specific security technical and organizational measures, aimed at preventing that they could be used in an illegitimate or fraudulent manner. The collected data from the Site will be kept for the whole duration of the requested services and, even after the termination, for the finalization of all the eventual fulfillments of the law connected or derived, except in the case the interested party has explicitly given the consent in relation to some of the offered services; in these last cases, the treatment will last until the consent is revoked.
Who will treat your data
Your personal data will be treated by the intern staff of Fratelli Galizzi S.r.l.s. especially instructed and authorized to the treatment.
Your personal data will also be sent to third parties that we use to offer our services; these parties have been adequately selected and offer suitable guarantee of the respect of the norms in the subject matter of the treatment of personal data. These parties have been designed by the Data Collector and do their activity according to the instructions given by the Collector and under their control.
The parties in case belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet provider, companies specialized in informatics and telematic services, delivery services, marketing companies, companies specialized in market and data elaboration research.
Your data could be transmitted to the police forces and the judiciary and amministrative authorities conforming to the law, to investigate and pursuit of offenses, the prevention and the protection of the public security by threats, to allow to verify, to exercise or defend a right in registered office, as well as for other reasons connected to the protection of rights and other’s freedom.
Transferring of data
The personal data aren’t subject to diffusion, that is, transmission to third countries as for the European Union or international organizations. In case this transfer will be necessary and/or inevitable of the Collector’s organisation needs, it’s made known that it will happen exclusively towards Countries deemed secure by the European Commission or, in any case, according one of the methods permitted by the current law and with special respect of the adequate guarantees of the art. 46 of Regulations, in example through the signing of the standard clauses approved by the Commission, that is on the base of one of the derogations planned by the art. 49, which one example the consent of the Concerned part.
Time of preservation of the data
We keep your personal data for a limited amount of time, depending on the type of activity that requires the treatment of your personal data.
Once this period is over, your data will be definitively deleted or anyhow will be made anonymous. Your personal data are kept in the respect of the terms and criteria explained in the following:
- Data gathered to conclude and execute contracts of purchase of goods on arsenaleporto.it: until the end of the amministrative – accounting formalities. The data linked to the billing will be kept for ten years from the date of the billing.
- Data related to the payment: until the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related amministrative – accounting formalities consequent at the expiration of the right of recess and at the terms applied for the intimation of the payment.
- Data used to send commercial and promotional communications: until the user doesn’t ask the cessation of the activity and anyhow in two years from the last interaction of any kind of the user
- Data used for the making of market research and surveys for the gathering of statistical data regarding the satisfaction: until the User asks for the activity to be ceased.
In any case, for technical reasons, the cessation of the treatment and the consequent definitive cancellation or the make anonymous in irreversible way of the personal data will be definitive in thirty days from the terms stated above.
Rights of the concerned part
In any moment, in the respect of the normative in the subject of the protection of personal data, you can exercise your rights as specified in the following:
- Access to your data and modify them: you have the right to access to your personal data and ask for them to be corrected, modified or integrated with other informations. If you wish, we will provide you a copy of your data in our possession;
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any moment a consent given for the treatment of your personal data regarding any activity with a marketing finality. Regarding this, we remind you that are considered marketing activities the mailing of commercial and promotional communications, the activity of market research and surveys for the gathering of statistical data regarding the satisfaction, the personalization of the web site and the commercial offers based on your interests;
- Oppose to the treatment of your data: you have the right to oppose yourself at any time at the treatment of your personal data made on the base of our legitimate interest, explaining the motivations that justify your request;
- Ask that the treatment of your data will be temporarily limited;
- Request your data or transfer them to a subject.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can send us a request at the following address: email@example.com . To guarantee that the data of our users aren’t subject to violations o illegitimate usage from third parties, before receiving your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you some informations to be certain of your identity.
We would like to remind you in the end that the concerned part always has the right to propose a complaint at the Guarantee Authority for the protection of personal data for the exercise of your right or for any other question related to the treatment of your personal data (regarding this we invite you to consult the website www.garanteprivacy.it).